Advertise With Us
The Internet is a noisy place.
Today’s business people belong to the most distracted generation in history.
We create and distribute targeted content that cuts through the noise.
And attracts the attention of your audience.
Approximately 340,000 years’ worth of online video are watched every day and 500 video links are tweeted every minute.
Online video is colossal and it’s continuing to propagate the Internet. Brands would be remiss not to hop on the online video bandwagon. Just a few of the statistics that companies will find hard to ignore:
• 68% of viewers share video links (and sharing means more promotion for your brand)
• More than 50% of the videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community (which means a brand new way to engage with your customers)
• Having a video on the landing page of your website makes it 53% more likely to show up on the first page of a Google search (and who doesn’t like higher ranking in search results?)
• The average user’s visit to a text and image-based website lasts only 43 seconds; for a website with video, the average visit lasts 5 minutes and 50 seconds
• Customers that watch videos of products or services are 85% more likely to make a purchase
Stand out in a busy world. Connect, engage and influence with online video.
Overview of the Industry
Business events generate extensive economic wealth for the local, state and national economy. In Victoria alone, business events inject more than $1.2 billion annually. This vital industry provides value across the corporate sectors, tourism, education and beyond.
BETV harnesses the power of online video to deliver dynamic content to corporations, associations and destination planners locally, nationally and internationally.
We create regional spotlights for every Australian region to collectively distribute visionary content to the largest community of business events professionals worldwide.
We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive platform for business owners to showcase their destination, venue, service, accommodation, activity or transport to a complete global society, or to individual regional groups.
The BETV audience profile:
• Corporate business
• Event organisers
• Industry associations
• Destination venues
Build relationships with customers; reach new people and drive sales using BETV.
If you want to find out more, or just fancy a chat you can contact us on the following:
Phone: +61 2 9560 4111
- Business Events TV Rate Card
- BETV Advertising Benefits Package 2013
- Video Directory Media Kit
- Social Media Marketing
For more information email Business Events TV at email@example.com